The Windy City ThunderBolts will host a Holiday Open House at Ozinga Field in Crestwood on Saturday, December 18th from 10 am to 1 pm. Santa, Mrs. Claus and Boomer will be at the ballpark from 11 am to 1 pm. Stop by to see Santa Claus, enjoy Holiday refreshments and browse through an assortment of ThunderBolts’ merchandise items with many items up to 25% off! We will again hold our open house inside the ThunderBolts’ (now renovated) home clubhouse! See a “behind-the-scenes” part of the ballpark and take a look around at where your Bolts prepare for their games.
- The stadium and clubhouse will open at 10 am (one hour before Santa, Mrs. Claus & Boomer arrives).
- Santa, Mrs. Claus and Boomer will be visiting all of their fans in the ThunderBolts clubhouse at Ozinga Field in Crestwood. There is no cost to see Santa and Boomer but BYOC (Bring your own camera)! The Santa portion of this event will be from 11 am – 1 pm.
- Holiday treats, refreshments, and hot drinks will be complimentary.
- Special blowout sale on select items from our ThunderStore. Game worn jerseys for $25 each with other items up to 25% off including t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and sweatshirts. Additional items will be available for sale as well.
- The playing field will be open to play catch (baseball, football, frisbee, etc). Christmas tunes will be playing through the sound system as well.
- Our special gift Holiday Packs will also be on-sale! Below are this season’s packs!
Ozinga Field is located at 14011 South Kenton Avenue in Crestwood, two block east of Cicero Avenue off the Midlothian Turnpike.