The Windy City ThunderBolts will host a Holiday Open House at Ozinga Field in Crestwood on Saturday, December 14th from 10 am to 2 pm. Santa will be at the ballpark from 11 am to 2 pm. Stop by to see Santa Claus, enjoy Holiday refreshments and browse through an assortment of ThunderBolts’ merchandise items with many items up to 50% off! We will again hold our open house inside the ThunderBolts’ home clubhouse! See a “behind-the-scenes” part of our ballpark and take a look around at where your Bolts prepare for their games.
- The stadium and clubhouse will open at 10 am (one hour before Santa & Boomer arrives).
- Santa and Boomer will be visiting all of their fans in the ThunderBolts clubhouse at Ozinga Field in Crestwood. There is no cost to see Santa and Boomer but BYOC (Bring your own camera)! The Santa portion of this event will be from 11 am – 2 pm.
- Holiday treats, refreshments, and hot drinks will be complimentary.
- Special blowout sale on select items from our ThunderStore. Game worn jerseys for $25 each with other items up to 50% off including t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, and sweatshirts. Additional items will be available for sale as well.
- Our special gift Holiday Packs will also be on-sale. Our Family Pack includes four ticket vouchers, four hats, four hot dogs, four chips, and four sodas for $39. Our Comfort Pack includes four ticket vouchers and one heavyweight logo sweatshirt blanket for $49.
- The playing field will be open to play catch (baseball, football, frisbee, etc.) Christmas tunes will be playing through the sound system as well.
The ThunderBolts’ 2020 season begins on May 14th & 15th with two straight School Days. Our Opening Night will be Saturday, May 16th at 6:05 pm vs Schaumburg. We will celebrate the start of another season with a SUPER MEGA Postgame Fireworks SPECTACULAR! All group tickets including Executive Suites, Picnics, and our popular Glenmark #WinCity Party Patio are on-sale now! Call us at 708-489-2255 or visit our box office for more information.